Saturday, January 11, 2014

Half Iron Week 2-Tired

Saturday is my rest day... I need it. Its not a sore like lifting weights. Its a dull, nagging kind of sore. Everything feels tight.

I have completed every day of the training this week. I think I put in a good effort and even through in some extra work. The week started out a a windy 30 degrees (fun on the bike, not so bad for a run) then dropped to around 12 degrees and is now finishing up at a balmy 70. Thank you  Texas weather.

I am really starting to feel pretty good about my swimming. Trying to throw in some extra drills. Got a blackburn mag trainer in for my bike. Got a heck of deal on it on ebay. I have only been on it one time so far. Seems pretty tough...steady magnetic drag, no coasting. I would rather be on the road, but its nice when the weather sucks

This week I have logged about 18 miles running, 3 hours on the bike and about 4200 meters in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment